Helpful Hints During Construction at Southwest General Health Center
We are open for business as usual during this time of construction! To best be prepared for your visit to our office, here are some hints:
- Please plan to arrive 15 minutes earlier than your scheduled appointment time.
- This construction is going to be going on for the next 2 – 3 years.
- Patients may find it less congested to use Fowles Road to Old Oak Boulevard as entrances.
- Patients may park in front of our building in the parking lot between our “A” building and Bagley Road. This lot is seldom full.
- Patients may also park in the lot next to our building, or across Old Oak Boulevard. Shuttle service is available from the lot across the street (Old Oak Boulevard) .
- When the patient lot across the street is full, patients may park in the garage (at no cost) or the lot behind the garage. Shuttle service is also available from this lot.
- Patients with “Handicap Stickers” are asked to pull up to the valet parking, where there is no charge with a handicap sticker. You may wish to have your car key easy to remove from the rest of your keys to hand to the valet person.
We are sorry for the inconvenience this brings to you and will continue to provide you and your family with the highest standard of health care that you have come to expect from our office.